The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the saw comes with new a/f, plug boot,condenser, bar plates , 090g sticker. oh hell a used but good 41" stihl es bar in .404. but the saws sproket is 1/2" . to comlete it as much as i can.

View attachment 210515View attachment 210516View attachment 210517View attachment 210518View attachment 210519while i havn't been a member here very long loosing stuff like that sucks. i don't know how the ebay thing works but i would like to get as much out of this saw as poss and have the proseedes go to stumpy's cause. i'll put my 090g up it's all there just need's gone threw to make it right. been saving it . but it will do more good this way. any practical way of doing this will be apreciated.

You may not have been a member long.But you will be long remembered :bowdown: :msp_thumbsup: :bowdown:

Just to go along with paccity, I'll be happy to kick in an 075AV Powerhead. It needs some work, but it still should bring a fair amount if fixed up with all proceeds going to Stumpy. WSC let me know who to send it to for fixing up, and I'll get it out of here right quick.
The saw has plenty of compression, it will fire with a prime, but it'll need the fuel system gone through, and some other bits and pieces.
Stumpy you're a good person, and it would be my pleasure to help you out.

Hedgerow will you take this one on?

i just now seen what happened,,,man this just plain sucks,,, he is a good man,,i don't know what i can do but i will help if i can

Just to go along with paccity, I'll be happy to kick in an 075AV Powerhead. It needs some work, but it still should bring a fair amount if fixed up with all proceeds going to Stumpy. WSC let me know who to send it to for fixing up, and I'll get it out of here right quick.
The saw has plenty of compression, it will fire with a prime, but it'll need the fuel system gone through, and some other bits and pieces.

Jon your one hell of a goofball! And one hell of a good man ! :bowdown:

Thank you and I'll get back with you.

i'll check back later to see about hammering out the details. got to go . later. fraser.

Guys these saws that are being donated would likely bring in more money if they were raffled off here? Just a thought? I know I would be able to buy a few tickets?

You may be right John, but my biggest fear is that you'd win one, and then blow your hernia repair all to heck, and the next thing we'd know your wife would be all pissed off at us........i'm just sayin'

You may be right John, but my biggest fear is that you'd win one, and then blow your hernia repair all to heck, and the next thing we'd know your wife would be all pissed off at us........i'm just sayin'

By the time this is done I will be all healed up !Now that 090 ? Don't think my crappy back could do that! :msp_unsure: I would just have to raffle it off again :hmm3grin2orange:

Back