The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel much better now, the only member of this forum held in lower regard than I, well maybe the shop monkey too, swooped in at the last moment and saved me from dropping to a substandard level. I think I'm going to send him some rep and some "Christmas giving" ****.

Lovin' life right now.

Still sittin pretty, one rung above substandard!

Sweet!

Chris

Chris,
I'm glad to see you in here, it's been really quiet around here, and it's good to have someone to "pick" back and forth with.
I had no idea Newport made Non-Menthols.........Huh? I learned something new today......mission complete.:msp_thumbup:

Chris,
I'm glad to see you in here, it's been really quiet around here, and it's good to have someone to "pick" back and forth with.
I had no idea Newport made Non-Menthols.........Huh? I learned something new today......mission complete.:msp_thumbup:

Glad to be the fella messing with you, it's been awhile. I haven't been spending to much time with my buds on here. Just a bit of phone conversations and stuff.

As far as the Newports are concerned yes, they made them years ago in my early smoking career but they didn't catch on as they were charging a premium price for them. Suddenly they came back when tobacco started getting taxed more at the federal level and are being sold any where from 2-3 bucks a pack cheaper than the premium brands. That's why I buy them.

Not to mention they look cool when you have no shirt on and sporting a sag.

Chris

Congratulations to all of those who won. To the rest, your all winners to me. Pretty cheesy huh:msp_thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone, I'm not sure where I'd be without the help from my brothers & sisters & even DUke here on AS. not gonna worry about that. I'm looking to the future & the best year I've ever had. May God be with all of you as He has been with me. Dangit, now I'm startin to tear up.

I’ll take this time to thank everyone who donated stuff, everyone that donated money for the drawing, and all those that sent Stump stuff in the beginning of this thread.

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski
3. Chuck Baker
4. Steve Wilke
5. Marsha Thue
6. Chuck Baker
Alternate 7. Joshua Peterson
Alternate 8. Veronica myers

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

holly chittt !!!
i won twice...i never win anything...
number 3 and 6 are me, honestly though, i did'nt donate with hopes of wining anything...
if i had to pick anything, i'd say the 32" bar is the only thing i could/would actually use, if it's a stihl mount 3/8, .050.. or stihl large mount (880) 404, .063
if not, i'm just as happy to remove myself from the results and proceed with the alternates or however you guys would like to handle it...
ya see, i'm a stihl guy, i have pretty much every saw covered from ms200 to the ms880, some x's 2, some are ported, others need to be, that'll come eventually i guess/hope...
i would'nt feel real good about myself taking two items i'd absolutely never use and putting them on feebay or craigs list just to make a few bucks..... i'd rather them go to someone that actually would/could use and appreciate them them....... not, that i'm not appreciative, i hope ya know !!!
i just think it's really funny that my tickets were finally pulled in one of these things !!
a BIG thanks to ALL that have supported this adventure,
chuck baker

p.s.
stumpy, ive seen you come along way since your misfortune......it's nice to be a very small part of that !!!!!!

hey stumpy do you need anything else i'm going around to yard sales and pawn shops and i might run across something you need.let me know what you need and i'll see if i can find it for you.

holly chittt !!!
number 3 and 6 are me, honestly though, i did'nt donate with hopes of wining anything...
if i had to pick anything, i'd say the 32" bar is the only thing i could/would actually use, if it's a stihl mount 3/8, .050.. or stihl large mount (880) 404, .063
if not, i'm just as happy to remove myself from the results and proceed with the alternates or however you guys would like to handle it...
ya see, i'm a stihl guy, i have pretty much every saw covered from ms200 to the ms880, some x's 2, some are ported, others need to be, that'll come eventually i guess/hope...
i would'nt feel real good about myself taking two items i'd absolutely never use and putting them on feebay or craigs list just to make a few bucks..... i'd rather them go to someone that actually would/could use and appreciate them them....... not, that i'm not appreciative, i hope ya know !!!
i just think it's really funny that my tickets were finally pulled in one of these things !!
chuck baker

p.s.
stumpy, ive seen you come along way since your misfortune......it's nice to be a very small part of that !!!!!!

Congrats Chuck. :rock:

holly chittt !!!
chuck baker

p.s.

well, since we've known each other for all of 30 seconds we almost qualify as old pals. so you could send me one of the saws; i'd prefer the huskie since i don't have one but would also take the 925 unless you'd rather i had the 10-10. i was born in PA so that almost makes us neighbors and cutting buddies. just sayin.

well, since we've known each other for all of 30 seconds we almost qualify as old pals. so you could send me one of the saws; i'd prefer the huskie since i don't have one but would also take the 925 unless you'd rather i had the 10-10. i was born in PA so that almost makes us neighbors and cutting buddies. just sayin.

sorry jerry,
if ida known we were neighbors before i wrote that we might coulda worked something out !!! hehehe..
i gotta stick to my word though.... i hope you understand....

holly chittt !!!
chuck baker

p.s.

Well, if it would make you feel better that guy in spot #4 would be happy to move up as he does have his eye on something there. :hmm3grin2orange:

sorry jerry,
if ida known we were neighbors before i wrote that we might coulda worked something out !!! hehehe..
i gotta stick to my word though.... i hope you understand....

hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. if you ain't got your word you ain't got nothin. i was born in easton. where you from?

Back