• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

kev1n

kev1n

ArboristSite Guru
Unfortunately, I believe you were added to the list in error when the #5 person was accidentally left off as the list was moved forward.

Sorry, Kevin. As if the Packers pathetic playoff effort wasn't bad enough. :msp_sad:
That's some funny stuff there Wendell, I just about woke the wife up laughing. I guess the pack nor I can catch a break in this cruel world. :)

NIP Group
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Good grief!!! How did he send it??? Pony express???
He sent it by way of embarassed guy who's been living paycheck to paycheck for the last several months with many unexpected expenses (so wasn't able to spare the shipping $$$ right after the drawing), yet wanted to help a guy who's shop burned down anyways...:sucks:

They're not as well known as the established carriers. I don't recomend going with them if you have a choice...:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
He sent it by way of embarassed guy who's been living paycheck to paycheck for the last several month with many unexpected expenses (so wasn't able to spare the shipping $$$ right after the drawing), yet wanted to help a guy who's shop burned down anyways...:sucks:

They're not as well known as the established carriers. I don't recomend going with them if you have a choice...:msp_thumbup:
Well? He got him a dandy Mac... Guess that's all that matters... You get rep...

an?qus

an?qus

Addicted to ArboristSite
He sent it by way of embarassed guy who's been living paycheck to paycheck for the last several months with many unexpected expenses (so wasn't able to spare the shipping $$$ right after the drawing), yet wanted to help a guy who's shop burned down anyways...:sucks:

That's about par for the course as I've seen it in my short time here. AS guys never cease to amaze me, and I feel privileged in "knowing" you all (with a rare exception:))

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
Well? He got him a dandy Mac... Guess that's all that matters... You get rep...

And some for you, too! :smile2:

Thanks. I had the $$$ in my PP account before the drawing...................but spent it on a couple donations/raffle tickets for myself. Held out 'til the last day, but HAD to get in on the action...:msp_sad:
That's about par for the course as I've seen it in my short time here. AS guys never cease to amaze me, and I feel privileged in "knowing" you all (with a rare exception:))

And you guys as well. :msp_thumbup: