The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. if you ain't got your word you ain't got nothin. i was born in easton. where you from?

born in harrisburg, lived in hershey till i was 13, moved to enola, lived there till 2002, built new house outside of marysville, been here since.......i'm 45 now.......yikesssssss

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish
3. Wendell
4. Marsha Thue/ Chipherder I think
5. Joshua Peterson
6. Veronica myers

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

Bringing it to the current page.

Last edited:
born in harrisburg, lived in hershey till i was 13, moved to enola, lived there till 2002, built new house outside of marysville, been here since.......i'm 45 now.......yikesssssss

hey chuck,
gotta say you break the typical CAD mold and seem to be a standup kinda guy. i'd be proud to call you friend.
jerry

I thought you were off for the night. :confused:

I was just joking!

Now I guess it is all up to Steve Stasiowski.

You really should've used our AS names. Nobody knows who the heck we are talking about.

i hope things work out for ya wendell, steve,......do you have a split personality ??? hehehehehe
why am i not in bed yet ??? oh yea, i'm giddy, i won !!!

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish
3. Wendell
4. Marsha Thue/ Chipherder I think
5. Joshua Peterson/ No AS User Name Given
6. Veronica myers/ No AS user name Given.

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

Bringing it to the current page.

Last edited:
hey chuck,
gotta say you break the typical CAD mold and seem to be a standup kinda guy. i'd be proud to call you friend.
jerry

thanks jerry,
but, oh no, no, no, no, no, i got the cad thing baddddd.......it's all orange and white though, and i don't see it changin..
got lotsa project saws, lotsa pretty runners, but "stihl", their all orange and white...
that's why i sorta donated back...... if'n ya know what i mean ??

thanks jerry,
but, oh no, no, no, no, no, i got the cad thing baddddd.......it's all orange and white though, and i don't see it changin..
got lotsa project saws, lotsa pretty runners, but "stihl", their all orange and white...
that's why i sorta donated back...... if'n ya know what i mean ??

I've had several of those red headed, pale bottomed saws come through here lately. I almost forgot how good Husky really are.:msp_w00t::buttkick:

THIS JUST IN!!

If'n you happen to win there is also another option, this came directly from Stump himself.

Stumpy's Customs said:
I will gladly retake my avatar photo with whomever wins and decides to take that as a prize.

Now, that's my personal fantasy, I'll tell you whut!

Chris

THIS JUST IN!!

If'n you happen to win there is also another option, this came directly from Stump himself.

Now, that's my personal fantasy, I'll tell you whut!

Chris

Not quite sure I remember posting that.:msp_confused:

No offense, Stump, but I'm keeping the 075! :hmm3grin2orange:

I don't blame you. BTW keep an eye out for my next build thread. It'll be a Stihl 075 for another member. Gonna be interesting.

So who's takin' what? Gotta know who to ship the McCulloch 10-10A to. Get's to pickin' guys....

This is a problem of which I'm not familiar............I guess I should grateful I don't have to wait, nor do I have to ship anything...........:msp_tongue:

Back