The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on locating a bar now. If anyone has a lead on one, I'm listening.

Check with your local dealer on a 41" Stihl bar with .404 chain .063 drivers... I know this sounds crazy, but I think they're trying to move these, and it suits the saw real well...

Just visited here for the first time in a while and found out I had won something, which never happens. I've PM'ed WSC and asked to be removed from the list so someone else can have a shot. I really think someone else could use one of these great items more than I, and all I really wanted to do was help Stumpy. It is really amazing what everyone here has done to help him get back on his feet. BTW, name's not Marsha, had a friend send money through their PP account.

In that case, disregard the pm. :msp_w00t:

I'm working on locating a bar now. If anyone has a lead on one, I'm listening.

Check with your local dealer on a 41" Stihl bar with .404 chain .063 drivers... I know this sounds crazy, but I think they're trying to move these, and it suits the saw real well...

Also, check Bailey's. They still had some 36" Carlton's in .404/.063 they were closing out last I checked.

Wha...huh??? I won?? Cool! :clap::clap:

Didn't know I had entered. Ya can't beat that! I guess it was worth it sending all that money to Stumpy. If he needs another 25 cents again, I'd be glad to send it. :tongue2:

So what do I do now? Send $400 to that poor gal in India so she can deposit $15 million into my account? :msp_wink:

Didn't know I had entered. Ya can't beat that! I guess it was worth it sending all that money to Stumpy. If he needs another 25 cents again, I'd be glad to send it. :tongue2:

So what do I do now? Send $400 to that poor gal in India so she can deposit $15 million into my account? :msp_wink:

You wait like the rest of us for Nitrofish to show up. :popcorn:

Nitrofish? Who's that?

As for Stumpy, hang in there... your saw will be sitting on my bench sometime soon... hopefully before or right about when spring shows up.

That's the spirit.
I'll PM ya her new account number with verification code

Nitrofish? Who's that?

As for Stumpy, hang in there... your saw will be sitting on my bench sometime soon... hopefully before or right about when spring shows up.

DOn't worry about the saw, just send me whats in yer avitar:msp_w00t: I don't even care if it's been on yer bench before. I think it'd look pretty good on mine:rock:

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish
3. Wendell
4. Joshua Peterson
5. Veronica myers
6. Michael Lee

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

Bringing it to the current page.

We have sent a PM back and forth:rock: we are gitting closer to this being over. :hmm3grin2orange:

Here you go Nitro-Fish just chose and its yours, guys I will be gone this evening someone step up and update the list after Nitro-Fish and Wendell chose.

Finally

Sorry guys, been busy as a 1 armed paper hanger lately! I got the PM earlier today & didn't even have time to catch up on the thread yet. I know you want to get on with everything, so I'll get on with this, I will choose the 372 top end, thought long and hard about the 285, but I have an 056 Super that doesn't get used much except for stumps, so hopefully someone else will get more use from it (of course putting a 2100 top end on it crossed my mind, but again, maybe someone else can get more use from it).
Glad to see you're getting back on track Stump; looking good for the new year & glad there was such a great response to this thread. Special thanks to WSC for getting it started, that is a true friend indeed. Great to know there are still good people in this world, the AS community has shown it will step up in a pinch.

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish claimed 372 top end
3. Wendell
4. Joshua Peterson
5. Veronica myers
6. Michael Lee

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77 Gone

285 Donated by Honkie

List updated

Last edited:
Back