The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The winners are

1. Randall Carver/Mill_wannabe: 075
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish: Ported 372 Top End
3. Wendell: 285CD
4. Joshua Peterson
5. Veronica myers
6. mdavlee

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77 Gone
285 Donated by Honkie Gone

I was waiting on some info and was hoping to hear from Josh and also was surprised by what I decided so wanted to sit on it as I really thought I'd get the 925 or 10-10.

Sorry Chris and Aaron. :msp_sad:

Hear that everybody? . . Wendell picked bacon. . . Lets move on down the list.

:hmm3grin2orange:

QUOTE=Metals406;3449354]Hear that everybody? . . Wendell picked bacon. . . Lets move on down the list.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:[

:hmm3grin2orange:[/QUOTE]

Stump, whatcha think of the 365?

Very nice, Randy does a pretty good job on those. Very special saw for me. I've showed it off to a couple of locals & they thought it was funny that I had a saw that was built by my "competition", but then I tell em the whole story. They think it's pretty cool. Thanks again fellers.:cheers:

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish
3. Wendell

4. Joshua Peterson Next to chose.
5. Veronica myers
6. Michael Lee

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77 Gone
285 Donated by Honkie
Gone

Bringing it to the current page.

I will hunt the email in Paypal for the rest.

Sorry guys, been busy as a 1 armed paper hanger lately! I got the PM earlier today & didn't even have time to catch up on the thread yet. I know you want to get on with everything, so I'll get on with this, I will choose the 372 top end, thought long and hard about the 285, but I have an 056 Super that doesn't get used much except for stumps, so hopefully someone else will get more use from it (of course putting a 2100 top end on it crossed my mind, but again, maybe someone else can get more use from it).
Glad to see you're getting back on track Stump; looking good for the new year & glad there was such a great response to this thread. Special thanks to WSC for getting it started, that is a true friend indeed. Great to know there are still good people in this world, the AS community has shown it will step up in a pinch.

PM Andyshine77 if he hasn't contacted you.

I was waiting on some info and was hoping to hear from Josh and also was surprised by what I decided so wanted to sit on it as I really thought I'd get the 925 or 10-10.

All three are great looking saws tough choice. I think The 285 will be great. :rock:

Why do I feel like the kid at the dance that nobody wants to dance with? You still need to get a 10-series Mac Steve. Rules are rules...

Why do I feel like the kid at the dance that nobody wants to dance with? You still need to get a 10-series Mac Steve. Rules are rules...

Well if that's the case, then I'm either Slutty, or Hot since my saw got picked first, and to be quite honest I'm good with either reason.............LOL!!!!!

Nope, it was who you brought with you. Just sayin'...

Well as long as we're bein' honest............the ol' girl was pretty beat to ugly, but still plenty good underneath the bumps, and bruises. Matt Hale is somewhat of a saw cosmetic surgeon, and he purtied her up, and found that her bottom and top end were still in great shape.

Now where's my rep, Randall?

Back