The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I believe you were added to the list in error when the #5 person was accidentally left off as the list was moved forward.

Sorry, Kevin. As if the Packers pathetic playoff effort wasn't bad enough. :msp_sad:

That's some funny stuff there Wendell, I just about woke the wife up laughing. I guess the pack nor I can catch a break in this cruel world. :)

Got my raffle saw from Eccentric yesterday! He did a bang-up job on this saw, IMHO. Hope Stumpy is off to a good start now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Vid won't embed, but here's the link. http://youtu.be/d-wU-1G9udQ

View attachment 229964View attachment 229965

Good grief!!! How did he send it??? Pony express???

He sent it by way of embarassed guy who's been living paycheck to paycheck for the last several months with many unexpected expenses (so wasn't able to spare the shipping $$$ right after the drawing), yet wanted to help a guy who's shop burned down anyways...:sucks:

They're not as well known as the established carriers. I don't recomend going with them if you have a choice...:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
He sent it by way of embarassed guy who's been living paycheck to paycheck for the last several month with many unexpected expenses (so wasn't able to spare the shipping $$$ right after the drawing), yet wanted to help a guy who's shop burned down anyways...:sucks:

They're not as well known as the established carriers. I don't recomend going with them if you have a choice...:msp_thumbup:

Well? He got him a dandy Mac... Guess that's all that matters... You get rep...

Thanks. I had the $$$ in my PP account before the drawing...................but spent it on a couple donations/raffle tickets for myself. Held out 'til the last day, but HAD to get in on the action...:msp_sad:

He sent it by way of embarassed guy who's been living paycheck to paycheck for the last several months with many unexpected expenses (so wasn't able to spare the shipping $$$ right after the drawing), yet wanted to help a guy who's shop burned down anyways...:sucks:

That's about par for the course as I've seen it in my short time here. AS guys never cease to amaze me, and I feel privileged in "knowing" you all (with a rare exception:))

And some for you, too! :smile2:

Thanks. I had the $$$ in my PP account before the drawing...................but spent it on a couple donations/raffle tickets for myself. Held out 'til the last day, but HAD to get in on the action...:msp_sad:

That's about par for the course as I've seen it in my short time here. AS guys never cease to amaze me, and I feel privileged in "knowing" you all (with a rare exception:))

And you guys as well. :msp_thumbup:

Back