The working man, and chainsaw thread!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here is a simple video I just put together. Just a pine take down. I need to learn to pay attention to camera battery and memory in the card and so forth and somehow integrate it into my routine as if this job isn't complicated enough already. Very meticulouse I have to be.

Hey guys, what's going on?
Not much activity here......Norm you still stoppin' by once in a while?:)
I've been busy, not so much with tree work, but everything else it seems.
I "mysteriously" came into the possession of new ZK1 Rope Wrench recently.
Here's a short video of my first climb on it.
Gonna be droppin' more trees before too long..... :chainsaw::chop:

Next job...?

Okay Norm have a look,:Eye::Eye: my co worker has a good size Silver Maple pretty close to his house. I'll be talking with him Monday
to find out what he wants done, as far as schedule and price. It'll be just me doing the take down, if he gives the go ahead. I've never
worked with Silver Maple, anyone know some of it's basic characteristics?:help:
Here's a look from the street.....
attachment.php

.....and here's a look from the back yard.....
attachment.php

.....looks like a "little bit" of work but I believe it's workable. ;)

I know the pictures are gone, but I wanted to find the original post.
I'm getting ready to(hopefully)finish the take down on this large Silver Maple, this is day 3.....
Here's a link to my photo album on facebook. All these pictures are from day 1.....
.....sorry, didn't get any pics from day 2, video only.....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.671677132896463.1073741882.100001625464575&type=1

Off to doctor soon. Surgery next week for her Randy, thanks for all the support. Still gotta get wood in, so be working on it soon.

I'm still lurking around keeping an eye on you guys:eek:

I don't know about the surgery stuff you guys talking about Norm but hope that all goes well for what ever the situation is.

Latest posts

Back