Thinking of a 90cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitch (mweba) is a standup guy!! he's hooked me up QUITE A BIT, with very little/nothing in return...

His saws RUUUUUNNNN too!!:rock: :chainsaw:

J

Just be patient

I want to encourage you to be patient. I kid you not, I looked to a big saw for no less than two years on Craigs List and I mean 2 or 3 times a week for two years.

Finally, a I find (2) MS 200 T's, an MS 170, an 066 that needs a P&C and some other stuff, a 25" bar, a 36" bar, (6) 36" chains, (4) 25" chains, (4) 18" chains, and a few other size chains.

All of that for...... wait for it...... $600.

I sold the 170 and one of the 200T's. I had to keep the other 200T. I really didn't know I needed one until I got one. Now, how could I ever get along without it.

I tell you all this; also, because no matter how many times I tell my wife how well I did, she doesn't seem to appreciate it as much as me.

Sprintcar,
I wish I could. I am working on getting him a deposit as we speak. If someone does beat me, oh-well, there will be others. Nice to hear good things about Mitch. Seemed like a really nice guy when I talked to him.
Not sure how many HP that saw will be, but should be something else. Here is a link he sent me today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sR7nqihLgc

Stephie

To be shipped on Friday!!

Money sent, saw is to be shipped on Friday:biggrinbounce2:
Next week, I will be a member of the big bore MS-660 club :rockn:

Thanks to all for their input!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! It's still not here! It's never going to get here.... it's been at least a week.
Maybe it got lost in the mail? Maybe I should have Mitch do a trace on it.
CAD withdrawal symptoms.

Back