Thinking of starting a YouTube channel and film tree works

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may...
Offer tips and pointers as to WHY you are doing it that way and your thought process. There are already millions of videos of guys ripping a tree apart - boring.
I like Blair Glenn's videos because I always learn something.

and Augusts videos too, monkeybeaver I think its called ? anyway, even without the flash editing, I enjoy the approach and learn something each time.
Some of the editing makes me laugh at times, some funny stuff, chap slips over on slippery driveway, he edits in from an old western someone taking a shot with a lever action.

and Augusts videos too, monkeybeaver I think its called ? anyway, even without the flash editing, I enjoy the approach and learn something each time.
Some of the editing makes me laugh at times, some funny stuff, chap slips over on slippery driveway, he edits in from an old western someone taking a shot with a lever action.

This guy does some amazing work with a crane. He seems to be a pretty level headed guy as well.

Another guy to look at on YouTube is guilty of treeson. He’s got a huge Instagram following but he’s expanded into YouTube lately. His videos are pretty interesting doing crane removals in the PNW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy does some amazing work with a crane. He seems to be a pretty level headed guy as well.

Another guy to look at on YouTube is guilty of treeson. He’s got a huge Instagram following but he’s expanded into YouTube lately. His videos are pretty interesting doing crane removals in the PNW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will check this guy in Youtube.

Back