This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know how to get in touch with Ekka? Now that Butch has weaseled his way back in here we need Ekka to keep him under control.
Eric/Ekka is sulking someplace in Queensland. I was a mod on his treee world site for a while until he banned me and a bunch of other people in one of his delusional paranoid episodes. Dunno why they still do not alloy that site to be spelled here, the web site is long gone.

Sad to see you leave here Bob. But then... Randy (MM) has also left. This place is no longer what it was. Now its reverted to Bar brawl talk with your thread host MasterBlaster, news at 11...

bang head.jpg

is that why the usual peeps that gave me a hard time when i first started tree work aren't commenting on stuff? THe hard time they gave enlightened me to do stuff the safe right way, which actually helped alot, im a vet, so i can take some critisism (i cant spell that word i guess, fk it) WHoever is leavin take care! Since i found this site wasn't hacked anymore it isn't the same even ,but i wonder were some ppl went

Back