This just looks wild, noodling to the next level

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for noodling, it’s for splitting. The torque has to distroy the users wrists, hands, elbows, shoulders....

Used to be a similar item for a tractor's PTO. Don't think it's available new anymore. Saw one in sn auction a year or so ago. Should have watched to see what it sold for.

I actually have some blocks of wood right now that are too big for me to wrestle onto the toe of my hydraulic splitter. That thing might actually help me bust up those big ones so I can handle them. If I had one I'd definitely add a long handle to it so I wouldn't put so much stress on my AV buffers.

I have one too. Got it at local scrapyard, never used it. This chainsaw model looks practical, and useful.... Up to a point. Until it gets stuck, then it could hurt you. From the website, it seems it's a Russian guy making stuff. In Russia, it seems life is more desperate. Got to hand it to them. They "ain't skeered".
N

That might give some chainsaw engineer PTSS.
I've seen it work on an auger.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Used to be a similar item for a tractor's PTO. Don't think it's available new anymore. Saw one in sn auction a year or so ago. Should have watched to see what it sold for.
Used the tractor pto type before, just had to make sure it wasn't too short to slip of the brace bar or it would spin something scary. It did a good job though.

Steve

Apparently they needed 5/8 steel to keep the ms180 from tearing that thing to pieces.

:)

Look up unicorn splitter. Tractor version had a heavy pipe to stop log from rotating. They made them for gravely 2 wheel tractors too. Doubt if the saw or operator would hold up.well.

Back