ArboristSite.com Sponsors

This place has gone lame.

PV Hiker

PV Hiker

ArboristSite Operative
One of the first forums I ever participated on was called pirate4x4. I hung out in the toyota section. By the time I got there that place was not for noobs. If somone posted a noob type question others would reply with, "Get your flame suit on". I'm sure it didn't start out that way.
No it did not start that way, as with anything or place... It was a great place to learn and share! After a while stopped reading the nonsense, sold the Toyota and moved on. Life is too short, have some fun... :cheers:

82F100SWB

82F100SWB

ArboristSite Operative
Been on pirate since 2002, I still login once in a while but haven't actually followed it for years. Lots of good tech there, it's not the newb hating place it once was, but gen chit chat is still about 50% of what it was.

s sidewall

s sidewall

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
plus.google.com
I don't see much of the smart comments on here. To me no question is stupid. We've all been there, there is no doubt about that. I don't mind helping if I can. If I can't, maybe I know someone that can and I shout out to them to help a fellow. Of course I do get tired of oil post and fuel mix post so I pay those no mind.

Steve Sidwell

ammoaddict

ammoaddict

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don't see much of the smart comments on here. To me no question is stupid. We've all been there, there is no doubt about that. I don't mind helping if I can. If I can't, maybe I know someone that can and I shout out to them to help a fellow. Of course I do get tired of oil post and fuel mix post so I pay those no mind.

Steve Sidwell
I totally agree. Although everytime I see an oil thread, I can't help but read it. I don't know why, I just can't help myself. Even though I'm not gonna change the oil I use or the ratio. I still read them.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
I totally agree. Although everytime I see an oil thread, I can't help but read it. I don't know why, I just can't help myself. Even though I'm not gonna change the oil I use or the ratio. I still read them.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Hope you are not starting something.

Brent Nowell

Brent Nowell

Addicted to ArboristSite

Steve Sidwell
Well said my friend

motorhead99999

motorhead99999

Jeepin tree man
I'm about three saws deep right now until I can think about doing a,"for fun" saw. Although any time I'm building a saw its fun. I'm itching to buy a tig welder and learn how to use it. That's my next big venture. But things like an engagement ring, oak window trim, and mini blinds keep putting that on hold :(
I bought one a couple weeks ago and am having fun with it