Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Reaction score
Hey fellas & gals, Jasha got his arm crushed by a wood chipper today. He's in surgery right now to fix the damaged arm.

Whether you pray or send good vibes, or whatever -- he and his family can use them right now.

I'm sure this will sideline him for work too, so I'll try and keep y'all posted in case he needs help.

Please be safe out there guys!!

WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW IF YOU GET QUEASY OVER BLOOD, ETC.

attachment.php

Prayers and thoughts and hopes going out from us in Ely to you, Jasha. You built the screamingest MS660 I've ever owned and cut with, my friend. Mend fast and mend well!

I hate to hear that about Jasha. Hopefully he'll be fine with no lasting damage.

Best thoughts and wishes from here for a speedy recovery .
I'm still on that recovery road since may , listen to what the nurses and docs say , get someone to take notes and ask questions but don't rush things .

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Let us know if we can help.

Wow Slingr that sucks dude thankfully thats all it was (not that it isn't bad enough)with a chipper involved. Here's to a speedy recovery:cheers:

Prayers, and best wishes sent Jasha's way.

Metals,

when more details about what happened become available would you mind sharing? i think we all could learn from this. Its very unfortunate that this happened to Jasha, but considering a chipper was involved it could have been much much worse.

Back