Thoughts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes yes I can

Attachments

• 3D4FD05A-B03C-4D49-A5EC-FDA7AE0844F6.jpeg
    3D4FD05A-B03C-4D49-A5EC-FDA7AE0844F6.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 5E541299-685B-4414-B686-8567AFC89BE1.jpeg
    5E541299-685B-4414-B686-8567AFC89BE1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
Or.....
Brand new: lowest price
$14.70

Free Shipping
List price $40.00 Save 63%
  • Get it by Tuesday, Feb 19 from Elgin, Illinois
  •  • New condition
  •  • 30 day returns - Free returns
Stihl 041 041AV and 041 Farm Boss chainsaws. Stihl 1110 120 0609. Our team works hard to find you the best deals and provide you with a wide selection of products. Why buy from EPR Distribution?. Canceling Your Order.
Read full description
Qty :

Buy It Now
Add to cart
Watch
See details- Carburetor Carb Fit Stihl 041 041AV Farm Boss Gas Chainsaw Chain Saw
Sold byeprdistribution (255856)98.9% Positive feedbackContact seller
STIHL 041 041av Farm Boss Chainsaw Tillotson Carburetor
1 product ratingAbout this product
Brand new: lowest price
$14.70
Free Shipping
List price $40.00 Save 63%
Add to cart

A - no gaskets included
B - nobody’s indicated the carbs broke, so why replace a part unessicarly? (I’m sure you don’t want your auto mechanic replacing **** just cus...)

C - All that ^^^ copy/paste & still no simple link :wtf:

:laughing: Sry but not sry I can’t help myself

Just take a nutdriver and take it off and read the numbers on it.

Now we’re gettn somewhere, sry keep in mind fellas this is the 1st saw I’ve torn into. So I do need to take it off to find the Identifying information as to what Carb it is.

I am just advocating that you take two nuts off, and lift off the air filter plate and look at it.

You just might very well see the problem as well.

A - no gaskets included
B - nobody’s indicated the carbs broke, so why replace a part unessicarly? (I’m sure you don’t want your auto mechanic replacing **** just cus...)

C - All that ^^^ copy/paste & still no simple link :wtf:

:laughing: Sry but not sry I can’t help myself
I’m not computer savvy, you may need to do some work. If I need to do something too complicated with my device, I get my kids or grandkids to help. On the subject of the carb I’m a little better at getting it done. The simplest answer is usually the best answer. If you plan on an all OEM fix then by all means, you’re on the right track. You’re working on a 40 yr old saw, so your options are limited. Is it going to be used for a firewood saw or part of a collection? The biggest problem with old carbs is usually dried up diaphragms or old fuel plugging the tiny orifices ( spelling ? ), sometimes just rebuilding does not bring them back. I’m just throwing out some options, ymmv. Keep us posted.

That one there suffered a fire. The guy tested for spark on a flooded saw, using the plug on the saw body with the air filter off.

He had spark...........

Come to think of it I had an 041 the guy swore just needed a carb kit. One blown CC gasket later and I still got it in pieces in a box somewhere. Nobody ever seems to want it.

I’m not computer savvy, you may need to do some work. If I need to do something too complicated with my device, I get my kids or grandkids to help. On the subject of the carb I’m a little better at getting it done. The simplest answer is usually the best answer. If you plan on an all OEM fix then by all means, you’re on the right track. You’re working on a 40 yr old saw, so your options are limited. Is it going to be used for a firewood saw or part of a collection? The biggest problem with old carbs is usually dried up diaphragms or old fuel plugging the tiny orifices ( spelling ? ), sometimes just rebuilding does not bring them back. I’m just throwing out some options, ymmv. Keep us posted.

Fair enough, so instead of instigating the problem let me provide a little bit of knowledge. When I was referring to a “link“ what I was asking for was the web address showing at the top of the page, If you’re on mobile device it should display like:
Arboristsite.com( Also shown in image 1)

If you double click on it Normally you will be provided The full web address and an options menu, One of the options being “copy“. Click it
Full web address sample:
Https://www.arboristsite.com

After clicking copy, double tap on your screen and you should see a “paste” option. Click paste, and you should end up with something like what I have below. A Link that anybody is able to click and go to the page containing the information

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/thoughts.329109/page-3#post-6801488

Latest posts

Back