throwing a big pine top 22'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya that was a nice touch..it was even a 4 door...

True story..... last summer I was on vacation and here's what happened:
My neighbor, who does a lot of free work for me, asked if he could borrow a truck to pull a stump out of his front yard.. "No problem, but we'll use the grinder.. " He said.. no just use the truck.. I insisted.. that's what the grinder is for..

SO I come home to find out that this guy hooked a couple chains together to reach the street, hooked onto the front of another pick-up F-250, that was towing the grinder. one of my co-workers was driving.. he hits the gas, chains separate, recoil throw a chains across the hood leaving a 3' row of sizable dents, and breaks the windshield...

So how come you didnt video that?:biggrin:

Last edited:
ya that was a nice touch..it was even a 4 door...

True story..... last summer I was on vacation and here's what happened:
My neighbor, who does a lot of free work for me, asked if he could borrow a truck to pull a stump out of his front yard.. "No problem, but we'll use the grinder.. " He said.. no just use the truck.. I insisted.. that's what the grinder is for..

SO I come home to find out that this guy hooked a couple chains together to reach the street, hooked onto the front of another pick-up F-250, that was towing the grinder. one of my co-workers was driving.. he hits the gas, chains separate, recoil throw a chains across the hood leaving a 3' row of sizable dents, and breaks the windshield...

speaking of windshields I saw a guy hit a water main cap snow plowing and it bounced off his roof and smashed his moon roof all over his head in the middle of a snow storm mixed with rain ....He was so mad that he had to drive around with a blue tarp on his brand new truck for 10 hours ....

And I thought you were gonna work on swapping out that avatar murph?? I just had this horrific vision of you twirling those gay mullet pigtails like a schoolgirl with that queer smug look on your face while posting... MDS shudders.. :msp_scared:

Please, just make it go away man!

And I thought you were gonna work on swapping out that avatar murph?? I just had this horrific vision of you twirling those gay mullet pigtails like a schoolgirl with that queer smug look on your face while posting... MDS shudders.. :msp_scared:

Please, just make it go away man![/QUOtes. That's just mean you have great hair all the women I know would be envious , besides treeslayer needs something to pull on so he doesn't fall off in the dark

Please, just make it go away man![/QUOtes. That's just mean you have great hair all the women I know would be envious , besides treeslayer needs something to pull on so he doesn't fall off in the dark

You know that's what the mullet is all about, business in the front, party in the back!! lmao!

The only f'rs getting the unwanted feelings are the only f'rs getting the unwanted feelings. Hmmmmm, what's up, j azzes???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FAT, I still have no idea what you are going on about.
Dan, kinda sorry, but man it's funny!
[video=youtube;RnMj1FI9Jpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnMj1FI9Jpo[/video]

Latest posts

Back