Tilton Equipment no longer Distributing Jonsered Equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully that isn't the narrow kerf stuff! :msp_wink:

That's what came on all of the 350's they sold at Lowes.
I'm getting mine PHO and putting all standard kerf Oregon bars and LPX .050 chisel chain on .325 saws.

Last edited:
My sales rep gave me the choice of .050 or .058 accross the board. So as to not confuse the parts guy I opted for .058 on everything but the 2188. I hope we get some small stuff soon, I'm beginning to wonder if the customers have forgotten about Jred altogether. On a sidenote, anyone have a spare chainbrake handle for a 2116? I borrowed one from my display to bale a guy out, now I'm being told that they aren't available anymore.:msp_angry:

Strange, the Husky one is available still.

Well gents, they're on their way..............the UPS truck is gonna be here in a couple three hours. :msp_thumbsup:

I did get a look at the invoice and the build dates are mid-April, so this is about as "fresh" as product gets from Sweden, whether it's Red or orange.

Cale, I might be one day closer than you are, huh? Gotta wait til tomorrow buddy! :msp_sneaky:

Well gents, they're on their way..............the UPS truck is gonna be here in a couple three hours. :msp_thumbsup:

I did get a look at the invoice and the build dates are mid-April, so this is about as "fresh" as product gets from Sweden, whether it's Red or orange.

Cale, I might be one day closer than you are, huh? Gotta wait til tomorrow buddy! :msp_sneaky:

Is the camera ready? :D

Hurry up chocolate truck:D

Most of the time if there's enough fairly large stuff going to one place the UPS loader won't put it on the shelves but just on the floor kinda blocking the way toward the back of the truck and mark it rear door left or rear door right for the location in the truck. That's the best chance for getting an early morning delivery after the 10:30 am deadline air stuff comes off, or maybe even before if it's really blocking the aisle.

Well........the wait isn't quite over. :msp_thumbdn:

Because of the quantity involved, they went out on a pallet, not individually boxed, (which makes sense). So, they weren't on the regular UPS truck. Maybe today, probably tomorrow.

Hey, after 6 months; what's another day? :laugh:

Well........the wait isn't quite over. :msp_thumbdn:

Because of the quantity involved, they went out on a pallet, not individually boxed, (which makes sense). So, they weren't on the regular UPS truck. Maybe today, probably tomorrow.

Hey, after 6 months; what's another day? :laugh:

Anytime I order over 12 units they usually slap it on a pallet.

No big deal here, cause we've seen pics before. But finally having them here on the counter is cool. Real good looking saws IMO. Better than the Husky versions. The top and starter fit well together and have a nice integrated look to them. I can't wait to get home tonight and paint the top silver. :msp_biggrin:

tp95Y0B.jpg

H5GRH1w.jpg

Back