timberwolf tw5 price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmermike

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a guess on what a slightly used tw5 splitter with the log lift and log pan be worth? Found a 3 or 4 year old one in real nice condition. Guy said make him an offer. Don't want to insult him and would like to offer him a fair price. What do the new ones cost? Thanks for the help.

Can anyone give me a guess on what a slightly used tw5 splitter with the log lift and log pan be worth? Found a 3 or 4 year old one in real nice condition. Guy said make him an offer. Don't want to insult him and would like to offer him a fair price. What do the new ones cost? Thanks for the help.

Pics of the unit would help but seen them on CL for 4 large.

Ray

I think you're going to be in the neighborhood of $5,500-6,000 if you want a relatively new one in decent condition with the options.

I paid $6200 for a TW-5 with log lift and table grate. It was less than a year old and had been used lightly. New with log lift and grate is about $7800 I believe.

I agree with the "around 6k price" I think mine was around $7500 with the log lift, 6 way, and grate.

You gonna need a conveyor after you find mass wood in your way all the time

About $7500 for that too
attachment.php

Thanks, that's my employee. The log lift will pick up around 600 lb. I think which is a bigger honker than that but you may want to wear some steel toes

Thanks for all the replies. This one is out of my league. Sure looks like a nice splitter though. Didn't realize they cost this much new or used for that matter. I don't split nearly enough wood to make something like this pay. Sure would be nice though. Maybe I'll have to buy a lottery ticket:clap:

If you develop the customer base you can easily pay for it in a year or two. It can likely be financed too. Good luck whatever you do.

Check the serial number of any used timberwolf

Timberwolf has a great customer service department, if you registar the machine and it ever gets stolen they will flag it and notify authorities. they are great machines but they do need maintenance and they change the models from time to time so the only way to get parts is to go by serial number. just make sure you get the serial number and call timberwolf before you send a check.

Latest posts

Back