Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another pic of the hook in action, I was busy skidding logs out of my woods for about 6 hours today. The creek that runs through my property was frozen enough to drive over so I pulled a bunch of red oak out from where I usually cant get to it easily. I got to run my 346xp a bunch along with my Eric Copsey modded 460, man what a fun day. I wish I had tommorrow off I would do it again.
attachment.php

Looks like it retains the chain well. . . Glad ya like it! :msp_thumbup:

Also, I noticed going over stuff the Jeep rear-end would move up and down quite a bit, which would normally want to pop a chain off the ball, especially when it slacked up.

Looks like it retains the chain well. . . Glad ya like it! :msp_thumbup:

Also, I noticed going over stuff the Jeep rear-end would move up and down quite a bit, which would normally want to pop a chain off the ball, especially when it slacked up.
Those hooks look good if you decide to sell them again even at a higher profitable cost let me know.

No hook useage on this side. Professional weather dudes say chance of snow flurries, but I dont hold them to it. It was almost 70 last week.

Need to find some kids that still play in the mud

I have been using mine alot, pulling logs out of the woods with the jeep. It is very nice and works perfectly. Thanks again to metals406 for putting together such a nice unit. I had it at work when I painted it and told people about where/how I got it and they couldnt believe the generosity. I am glad I became a member of this fine community.

I have been using mine alot, pulling logs out of the woods with the jeep. It is very nice and works perfectly. Thanks again to metals406 for putting together such a nice unit. I had it at work when I painted it and told people about where/how I got it and they couldnt believe the generosity. I am glad I became a member of this fine community.

Andy, howz the paint-job holding up on it? :popcorn:

Anyone else using their hooks? :msp_mellow:

You aren't the only one that got one. . .

Brad
Heavyfuel
Granpatractor
RiverRat2

. . . And quite a few more.

I'm just hoping guys are getting their moneys worth out'a them. :dunno:

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass -- just wondering is all.

Neighbors have any annoying trees or bushes that need removed? :monkey:

:hmm3grin2orange:

Not that I know of.

You aren't the only one that got one. . .

Brad
Heavyfuel
Granpatractor
RiverRat2

. . . And quite a few more.

I'm just hoping guys are getting their moneys worth out'a them. :dunno:

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass -- just wondering is all.

No worries Nate, they'll be fine. Just not that time of year yet for me.

Some paint missing, been using a chain for skidding. Probably would have held up better if I used a strap but oh well. Paint is cheap, always can recoat. Hook is working great, getting lots of use. I will be using it this comming weekend at the charity cut in Wisconsin, hangin out with Grandpatractor, heavyfuel, wetgunpowder and all the other fellas. I will try to get some more action shots of it. Thanks again.

:frown: With a new set of tires, I would have used my hitch pulling out the cement truck today :D But with the slicks I have, I figured we woulda had both trucks stuck. Gotta find something! Poor Nate, all that work, and nobodys using them. Shame on us!

:frown: With a new set of tires, I would have used my hitch pulling out the cement truck today :D But with the slicks I have, I figured we woulda had both trucks stuck. Gotta find something! Poor Nate, all that work, and nobodys using them. Shame on us!

Hahahaha

Just looking for feedback is all. . . And different opinions on it, not that your opinion sucks Andy. :)

Well theoretically speaking. It is awesome, and works awesome! haha. Just havent quite needed it yet. Bout stuck the tractor up plowing a garden, but made it out :( and used the boss skidsteer to pull the truck out today.

And last nights snow is now gone. Plenty of wrecks last night, but I wasnt venturing out so somebody could hit me.

I've been busier than a three peckered Billy goat of late. . . Anyone as busy as me? Using your hook. :D

Back