Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldve used mine the other night. But was kinda unsure about the method we used to unstick the Duramax... bout 6 foot of slack in my rope, and slammed the K10 to the floor. :) Didnt doubt the Metals' hitch, but used the pintle hook instead. Sorry Nate, next time for sure!
No pictures either, they waited till bout dark to call me to come get em outta the middle of a field.

I am determined to use it!

Shouldve used mine the other night. But was kinda unsure about the method we used to unstick the Duramax... bout 6 foot of slack in my rope, and slammed the K10 to the floor. :) Didnt doubt the Metals' hitch, but used the pintle hook instead. Sorry Nate, next time for sure!
No pictures either, they waited till bout dark to call me to come get em outta the middle of a field.

I am determined to use it!

I've been out classed by a pintle now? :cry:

:msp_razz:

Not outclassed. Simply, under chosen.. :) Ex line truck rope may not fit on there. Idk. But the slack and run method kinda made me nervous, I highly doubt the rope would ever come off your hooks though. Ill see if I cant talk the boys into getting stuck again soon. Hahah. 1.5" of rain, and they are in a dirtymax with slick street tires goin to drop brush piles.

:rock: Stuck it in the K10 and pulled mom outta a sink hole on her mower the other day. haha. Works flawlessly as expected, painting was probably useless, but oh well. I gave though to rhino lining the hook part?

Yep. Hook VS 8000 pounds of Green&Yellow the other day.. Pull starting it cause the battery was dead.

Ripped the bumper and weight rack off pops tractor, but did get the tractor going :D

Back