Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CLAIMED!!!660 chain brake cover. Has a slight crack in it but in now way effects how it mounts/performs. Elastostart handle slightly chewed up at the end but still works fine and another chain brake cover that has some slight plastic burn on it from running with chain brake on. I think it from a 026 but not for sure. I will cover shipping on these.

image.jpg

I am in to dang much pain right now to whittle through my messages,,,,,,, all packages are heading to their new home,,,, merry Christmas to everyone
thanks Scott!!!! I will use the chains alot, thats my favorite size

:( The only thing I found was 2 broken recoils for a Husky 55. If I had anything more I would offer it up.
Well then, you are the person that this is all about, what is it that you are in need of???????

I have a molded fuel line for a Husqvarna 44 Rancher. May fit other models like a 444. It is new in the original bag I purchased it in two years ago. I no longer have the saw.

CLAIMED.

:( The only thing I found was 2 broken recoils for a Husky 55. If I had anything more I would offer it up.
Well then, you are the person that this is all about, what is it that you are in need of???????

Sorry, thought you were looking for Husky stuff. Carry on...

I had 2 Husky saws (already in the mail), a clutch cover and a tank assembly up for grabs.

Thanks for the offer guys but I'll only take what I need. The broken recoils were the only stray parts that I found when I went looking for items to gift. Unfortunately they are broken. Maybe I'll put them up anyways, the handle, spring and the thing the string wraps around is still good...

Ok up first, west coast spike husky 365-390, Jonsered 2165-2188 inner only nib!
3adf6ca721c90b2acfe34507c13acdf6.jpg

Second Stihl .050 3/8 lo pro 44 DL safety semi chisel.

6d2fccebbfac3ac4b4eceaddfb8c675c.jpg
. I'll cover shipping[emoji8] [emoji8]

Back