Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it's not much but I figured I'd offer what I can since I've benefitted from this thread.

Flywheel from possibly a Husqvarna 55 but not sure. Part number is 503-79-00-01.
F377598D-3D3F-4139-8D5A-C7F9AF4C176D.jpg

Next up, 2 recoils from Husqvarna 55. Both covers are busted and not worth anything. The internals are still goo though (i.e. Spool, spring, rope). One spool is better than the other... Part number on the spools are 505-30-37.
24269811-ED87-45AB-AD7D-A264AF0AD279.jpg

I got a few items taking up space that someone might want. All I ask is shipping be paid for them through Paypal.

First is a Total sprocket for Jonsered. 3/7 X 7100_4879 (Custom).JPG 100_4880 (Custom).JPG

Second is some NOS Homelite rim drive sprocket drums. They all say fit XL 101-104 but are different for different years I guess...
100_4899 (Custom).JPG

Third is 3 NAPA gold oil filters # 1394. Says they fit Briggs big block motors. 100_4914 (Custom).JPG

Fourth is a box of older but new string trimmer heads. Never looked to see what all they fit.

100_4910 (Custom).JPG

Merry freakin Christmas.

CLAIMED
I'll offer up a new or good used (and sharp) chain. Criteria is that it goes to someone that hasn't scored an item off this thread yet. Let me know what gauge, pitch and dl count you need and I'll see if I have something that will work. 48 states please.
Chains sent out today to Blk05crew, woody067, and coldiron. Enjoy and merry Christmas.

Thanks..

I have several old chainsaws that I am going to line the outer perimeter of the wall with. I still need about a half dozen old saws to finish it.

Thanks so much.. I will be posting up something tomorrow. With this being such a great piece? I will probably offer up something with a pretty good value..

Be on the look out.. :)

Thanks again @dannyknapp

Good deal Dex! at least its going to a great home! Maybe I can con you out of it someday. HAHAHAHA:popcorn:

ok guys,,, I THINK I have a huskie 24" bar,, it is large huskie mount,,3/8 50 gauge,, I know that much for sure,,, going to have to wait till the better half gets home to go get it out of the shop,,, I am to messed up from pain meds to go myself right now,,,, it is used but If I remember right it is in good shape,,,, give me about an hour when she gets home and I will check it out,,,,,shipping will be on my dime for it to the lower 48

I might also be interested if this fits my 372
it will fit the 372,, it is a large mount,,, but my inbox is on over load with people,, there is already several people ahead and I haven't even got to check it out first:):)

well to let you guys know,,,, I got mine today,,, sorry forgot who I got them from,,, dang strokes and memory is a bad mix,,, anyway,, it was the guy that had the carlton 3/8lp chains,,, they looked brand new,,, I was proud to get them,,, big thanlyou to him

Latest posts

Back