Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of towns named springfeild too ....we got several members from the srpingfeild MO area

I can't wait. I just found out that I have a surprise gift headed this way from Germany :) I missed the mail man today and have to go to the PO to pick up my surprise.
A huge thankyou goes out to AS member Husqvolmar87. I had no idea this was coming until yesterday! Digging into this box was a blast. I just kept pulling out goodies of all different sorts. The chocolate is wonderful and the tools will be very handy! He even sent me a new chainsaw! :) Thanks Stephan. You're a great friend!

0106151607a-L.jpg

A huge thankyou goes out to AS member Husqvolmar87. I had no idea this was coming until yesterday! Digging into this box was a blast. I just kept pulling out goodies of all different sorts. The chocolate is wonderful and the tools will be very handy! He even sent me a new chainsaw! :) Thanks Stephan. You're a great friend!

0106151607a-L.jpg

That looks like a .066 (notice the decimal point), you doing a thread on the porting?

Back