Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now TNT, if'n all these guys show and have a modern day duel, you gonna have to put on a real purty dress for the occasion. shoot I may show up to watch this spectacle, may be more fun than a tornado in a trailer park.

I don't know what she's sayin'... but she forgot to put her pants on.:popcorn2:

:(
I thoroughly enjoyed them.:)

Now, just a minute TNT Sexy Toes. I'm starting to have a real problem here. I thought I was your main squeeze. Obviously your feminine wiles is kickin up. Just for that I'm gonna have to entice all the women folk around here to see exactly what they b missing. I didn't want to have to do this, but you've left me no choice.

Ok girls, here goes: bootz (2).jpg

Now, just a minute TNT Sexy Toes. I'm starting to have a real problem here. I thought I was your main squeeze. Obviously your feminine wiles is kickin up. Just for that I'm gonna have to entice all the women folk around here to see exactly what they b missing. I didn't want to have to do this, but you've left me no choice.

Ok girls, here goes: View attachment 603840
Paul Bunion - in the flesh!!
Too many years of wearing pointy-toe stilettos.:ices_rofl:
GENSHUO-Shoes-Women-8-10-font-b-12-b-font-cm-Pointy-font-b-Stiletto-b.jpg

Ok girls, here goes: View attachment 603840
Cromagnum feet ,

Latest posts

Back