Today's Job...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had to rub that in didn't you :( That's the one main reason I'd move to the US.
It is a reason worth moving for. However, if we aren't vigilant we will be in the same boat as you.
Not to get on a rant but a lot of our murders happen in gun free zones, like military bases, court houses and schools.
The US is like the 100th country on the list of countries with the most murders.
I am going to stop now.

Don't stress mate. I know a fair amount about what's gone on in the US with the various shootings. I've supported the US in a lot of anti gun arguments with people I've met.
As hard line as it may sound don't give an inch as the government will take a mile. After the Port Arthur massacre in Australia we all thought that just military style semi autos would get banned. In the end they took sporting clay guns, .22's, you name it.

Don't stress mate. I know a fair amount about what's gone on in the US with the various shootings. I've supported the US in a lot of anti gun arguments with people I've met.
As hard line as it may sound don't give an inch as the government will take a mile. After the Port Arthur massacre in Australia we all thought that just military style semi autos would get banned. In the end they took sporting clay guns, .22's, you name it.

People that didn't grow up with guns never learn that the people are the killers, not the guns. It is more or less the same everywhere - just to differnt degrees. :rolleyes:

....and then there is the ever-present feeling (or worse, pretention) of "doing something" - without actually doing anything, among polititians etc.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back