• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Today's Job...

wendell

wendell

Tree Freak
Yes. Yes you do need to move to Australia :) We have beer. And wood. Dust and flies too but don't let that bother you.
I do have a friend who is working hard to get me to move to the Philippines. There are days.....

Reactions: MCW
Termite

Termite

Time To Launch
You had to rub that in didn't you :( That's the one main reason I'd move to the US.
It is a reason worth moving for. However, if we aren't vigilant we will be in the same boat as you.
Not to get on a rant but a lot of our murders happen in gun free zones, like military bases, court houses and schools.
The US is like the 100th country on the list of countries with the most murders.
I am going to stop now.

Reactions: MCW

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Don't stress mate. I know a fair amount about what's gone on in the US with the various shootings. I've supported the US in a lot of anti gun arguments with people I've met.
As hard line as it may sound don't give an inch as the government will take a mile. After the Port Arthur massacre in Australia we all thought that just military style semi autos would get banned. In the end they took sporting clay guns, .22's, you name it.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Don't stress mate. I know a fair amount about what's gone on in the US with the various shootings. I've supported the US in a lot of anti gun arguments with people I've met.
As hard line as it may sound don't give an inch as the government will take a mile. After the Port Arthur massacre in Australia we all thought that just military style semi autos would get banned. In the end they took sporting clay guns, .22's, you name it.
People that didn't grow up with guns never learn that the people are the killers, not the guns. It is more or less the same everywhere - just to differnt degrees. :rolleyes:

....and then there is the ever-present feeling (or worse, pretention) of "doing something" - without actually doing anything, among polititians etc.....:rolleyes: