• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Toilet Paper scarcity?

NIP Group
ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
The Presto brand at Amazon works well. Decent price, good quality, no blowouts and doesn't have lots of dust.

Used Angel Soft for years before, was always dusting the TP holder and bathroom trash can lid. Never realized it was from the TP till I switched brand.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
I did too and it listed alternative listing for far less dollars
Probably one of Amazon's deals with "oh... you're in Alaska".

I can't understand why I can order certain things without issue, but not others.
I've ordered truck and skid steer tires, engine oil, etc but not been able to buy a bottle of vitamins for example.

Ask customer service why and "dunno"

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Still says unavailable.

No shortages around here since the false "craze" a few months ago.

I stopped at Walmart once to grab a few things. They had just wheeled out a pallet of no-brand barely single ply toilet paper. I'm pretty sure it was the bottom of the bottom of the barrel stuff.

They had to post a worker by the pallet, like it was valuable jewelry and needed guarded.

People were circling it like wolves on a wounded moose. Calling people even to get there quick, there was TP.

All the while I'm thinking "hell no", I'd rather wipe with leaves than use that stuff.