• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Toilet Paper scarcity?

OM617YOTA

OM617YOTA

ArboristSite Operative
Y'all never sold anything before? You post something on CL for $50, you get 8 calls in half an hour and it's sold in 45 mins. Two days later when you have another one to sell, you're sure as hell not asking only $50 again.

With a computer that tracks availability and demand, it's easy to set up an algorithm to adjust pricing on it's own.

square1

square1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Now it is $65. $40 more then that I paid in March. WTF?
Get used to it. With the Fed loosening its inflation standard to deal with all the economic issues of late, you can count on paying more for everything. Great economy we got going isn't it? Who'd a thought only 3 1/2 years ago things were looking quite nice weren't they?

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
What a bummer (no pun intended). Schools are sort of intermittent here but we got plenty of TP, just no paper towels. Shortage has not really affected me as I use mostly cotton or linen kitchen towels. Just toss them it the wash and reuse them.