Tomato cages /supports

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38C0484F-FE47-4819-9234-E8A1854EB859.jpeg
This hangs over my garden so actually they do get a little nitrogen over the top too. That’s more accidental but they seem to respond well
To it. I’ll try to remember to snap a picture next time it’s on Roughly 2 inches of water a week

Nice! Oh love the yota pickup. I have a 91 drive almost daily. Rebuilt the engine and put a new transmission in mine this year
I've had that '84 since 85, right now it won't crank. I let it sit too long before running it and the gas/carb are jacked up. I have tons of spare parts, axles, 5 spd trans, T case and boxes of new parts, timing chain kit, oil pump, clutch and disc etc. One day I'll get it back on the road I hope.

I've had that '84 since 85, right now it won't crank. I let it sit too long before running it and the gas/carb are jacked up. I have tons of spare parts, axles, 5 spd trans, T case and boxes of new parts, timing chain kit, oil pump, clutch and disc etc. One day I'll get it back on the road I hope.
I love em. Timing chain is what I failed to put in. Cost me a rebuild. Overall I’m happier with it now. Granny went out months later. Lol. Rebuilt with oem parts. Nice little tough truck.

I went all the way while I was in there. New oil pump new water pump. Oem gaskets. Think she should go a long time

Latest posts

Back