• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Tomography Instrument

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Ellis

Reaction score
tomo 3.jpg tomo 2.jpg tomo 1.jpg For sale sonic and electric tomography equipment. This is the PiCUS version of the tomography equipment. We have 8 sonic sensors and 48 electrical sensors plus the electronic version of the calipers to make measurements easy.

Here is a link to the manufactures website: http://www.argus-electronic.de/en/tree-inspection/products/picus-sonic-tomograph

Training on the use of the equipment is available. Original cost of the equipment was over $28K. The equipment is is very good shape and is 5 years old.

If I can answer any questions or provide results of scans we have done please feel free to contact me. We have well over 200 trees scanned several that were felled after so we could compare the results of the scan to the actual tree. I would be happy to supply these results as well as discuss the equipment.

Asking $15,000

Hi Tim

I have just found your add - I guess these have gone ?

Thanks Ian

View attachment 564843 View attachment 564842 View attachment 564840 For sale sonic and electric tomography equipment. This is the PiCUS version of the tomography equipment. We have 8 sonic sensors and 48 electrical sensors plus the electronic version of the calipers to make measurements easy.

Here is a link to the manufactures website: http://www.argus-electronic.de/en/tree-inspection/products/picus-sonic-tomograph

Training on the use of the equipment is available. Original cost of the equipment was over $28K. The equipment is is very good shape and is 5 years old.

If I can answer any questions or provide results of scans we have done please feel free to contact me. We have well over 200 trees scanned several that were felled after so we could compare the results of the scan to the actual tree. I would be happy to supply these results as well as discuss the equipment.

Asking $15,000

Back