tony snyders 2159 mini-hotsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhotsaw2

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello tony,
looks like the 3 amigo's sort of subverted your 2159 post. sounds like the jonsered ran well. were they ready to protest you before you told them it wasn't stock? probably thought you had a 2171 barrel and piston on it.
I ran the 2159 on my dyno and it turned out 3.8 hp at 9000 rpm. after the mods it turned 5.6 hp at 11800 rpm so it moved the power band up 2800 rpm. more chain speed and more power.was going to send pictures but our disc drive in the computer went down so will send them later.
I can build you a pipe for your efco or your solo just let me know which one
ken
kdhotsaw@ hotmail.com
530-589-2744

Oh!, I see! No problem appologising to Dunn and Snyder, but you show no remorse for embarassing me in front of all my friends on Arboristsite! Grrrrrrrr! Doug, your a loser!
Just one of the Tree Amigos

It's not Gyro's fault

Man am I sorry Gypo! Drugging you with truth serum, then having that dominatrix hang you up by your eyelids from that oak and pinching your cajones till you blinked just to get you to pose for that shot was way out of line.

I intended, of course, for the post to be a compliment to Ken

There was no unadmitted deception in the competition, We were just trying to have some fun as you guys were. (peace please)

The saw showed very well. The performance difference was so startling that it sort of reminds me of when Husky first come on the market against Homelites and McCullochs; and again I don't want to offend you guys who cherish those old american brands, but at some time you have got to accept that it is a world market, like it or not.

I'm selling in a rural setting where I know about everyone and more of them know me. I sent two demonstrators with a guy who brought a repair; Those 956 Efcos are a heck of a buy ( power, for weight, for cost)

Guys, power to weight, and easy start is selling.

Back