• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Top handle for husky 455

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few bits for a 455 including a nice handle bar for $50. It looks simple until you glance underneath. Pretty extensive handle. I will include all the parts for $100 and that includes a good fuel tank, a case with good crank shaft, a great muffler that is modded and other things. Tell your friend cheap and good are not usually used in the same context. This one is no only functional but looks nice as well. Pictures only if you are serious. Mike

I have a few bits for a 455 including a nice handle bar for $50. It looks simple until you glance underneath. Pretty extensive handle. I will include all the parts for $100 and that includes a good fuel tank, a case with good crank shaft, a great muffler that is modded and other things. Tell your friend cheap and good are not usually used in the same context. This one is no only functional but looks nice as well. Pictures only if you are serious. Mike
He's only looking for the top/front handle, I'm pretty sure cases/rest of saw are sound. But I'll ask him if he wants a parts saw.

Fuel tank is apart of the case.you mean rear handle?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I still have not seen the saw. I'm not framiliar with the 455, I just now looked at an IPL for it. I'm not sure if he broke the plastic piece that the bottom of the handlebar is part of, the rear handle , or both.

He's got to bring the saw by so I can see what he's broken.

I work on Stihls mostly and never took one of these huskys apart. I assumed gas tank was part of rear handle assy, not crankcase. I don't own any clamshells :dizzy: I hope the crankcase is O.K.?

He's supposed to send me some pictures tonight, I'll post them.

I still have not seen the saw. I'm not framiliar with the 455, I just now looked at an IPL for it. I'm not sure if he broke the plastic piece that the bottom of the handlebar is part of, the rear handle , or both.

He's got to bring the saw by so I can see what he's broken.

I work on Stihls mostly and never took one of these huskys apart. I assumed gas tank was part of rear handle assy, not crankcase. I don't own any clamshells :dizzy: I hope the crankcase is O.K.?

He's supposed to send me some pictures tonight, I'll post them.
Ok let me know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back