• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Top-handle Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I’m looking for an inexpensive turnkey, ready to run top handle either PHO or with a 12” bar. Looking for something that is smaller/lighter and can be used for smaller trim work, for making brush piles, and for breaking stuff down before going in the chipper. Years ago I had good luck with the 3000/3400 series Echos, but the 271 seems interesting, too. Not stuck on those models, though. Echo is fine, Dolmar is fine, Husqvarna is fine, Stihl is fine but I don’t want/need a 200/201 for what I want it to do.

Figured I would ask here before I buy new, even though my last couple attempts at buying a used top handle saw from here produced used saws that ultimately cost more than a new one would have when all was said and done. I am NOT looking to do that again.

Shipping will be to 48823. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back