topping chain saw, mistake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim L Gorman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
sorry I am a tree trimmer, but I do remove dead trees.I do not top live trees,it's the law here,and is in the book. now can I start again,we have used the 019 is 020 better know that it's made in the usa. We are also trying a husky 335xpt.

There is no comparison between the 019 & 020 A dull hand saw will out cut the 019. & the 020 is made in Germany.

Isnt the 020 made in Virginia Beach? The 020 is very nice and very expensive. Sorry I havent the pleasure or the funds to try a 335XPT

I have a stihl 020T and a husky335xpt and I still prefer the stihl 020T at this point. They are both good saws, the Husky is a little lighter , but I dont like where the chain tightener is. also the bar oil and fuel fill is hard to access, and it is known for a problem with the bar oil tube clogging. So like i said I usally grab my stihl 020T when i go out and i leave my husky behind or let my ground man use it to cut up the brush.

Huskyman---- 020 made in Germany
There pro saws are made there as in 46- 66
Sorry to say there junk is American made.That just makes me sick
to my stomick.
Darn there I go again. I sure could use spell check

Latest posts

Back