Total Cash in wood cutting??/

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yea, this is a touchy one. But I was wondering. Maybe so I feel better about myself. Hows about a list of how much ya'll got into an average day of cutting and total amounts?? I'm poor, I admit. I don't have any credit cards to pay, no outstanding loan payments every month, I save then I buy it. Some people do, not I though. The other day I decided I need a winch. My cousin has a $130K skidder, he works rain or shine to make his payments on it. I just can't see that, specially when it breaks. You have to really cut alot of wood to pay for loans, and then your giving the banks money to sit around... Sooooooo... Long story short I bought a saw for $175, another for $150, an another and so on... I figure all in all to cut/split and sell wood and deliver it I've got roughly $4000 into it. This isn't just saw collection. I got what I needed so I could make return, not what I just wanted to make payments one... Any figures ya'll put out would be good. That includes my truck to deliver and haul wood. Thanks guys

:cheers: eh?

well...bout 400 on saw, 150 for wood cuttin truck.. axe 15..file?? gas aint much..100$ for workboots..im roughly into it 800 bucks or so...i dont use my decent truck to haul wood >.O picked my lil ranger 4x4 up for 50$ put a starter in it n went. so i guess it took me bout 3-4 days to pay off all my stuff we'll just say a week. i guess i got a good setup :chainsawguy::chainsawguy::chainsawguy:

im in it for $$$ so i cant yet afford a lot of saws working on a 660 and 441 though. want the 660 for milling

I must have over 10K, but it has all paid for its self. I'm like you, I have no payments and save for whatever I need or want.

Latest posts

Back