• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Trade for YOUR Jonsered 111

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellas -

Most of what's in my signature is available for trade for/towards a Jonsered 111 or 111S (exceptions being the Contra S, Solo Twin, Echo twin). It's one of the saws that has eluded me so far. I can also put $$$ towards a deal, but trades are preferred.

I'm in Italy, but I'm active duty military so it's the same price as shipping to a stateside address via USPS.

PM if you want to discuss.

Thanks!

Scott

Fellas -

Most of what's in my signature is available for trade for/towards a Jonsered 111 or 111S (exceptions being the Contra S, Solo Twin, Echo twin). It's one of the saws that has eluded me so far. I can also put $$$ towards a deal, but trades are preferred.

I'm in Italy, but I'm active duty military so it's the same price as shipping to a stateside address via USPS.

PM if you want to discuss.

Thanks!

Scott
Good luck with your search Scott, I don't have one of those.
Brett

Fellas -

Still looking for the elusive 111! Will trade anything in my signature for/towards a 111 except the Contra S, Solo Twin, Echo twin, Dolmar 166, and Comet diesel...

PM if you have something or know where I can find it!

Thanks!

Scott

Back