Traveling arborist looking for work in MN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volzwagen

Reaction score
I have been an independent contracted arborist the last 3 years all around Colorado. I am planning on making my way to Minnesota and am looking for work. Any info much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, welcome to the site and MN. I live in south central MN and we have several tree services that started up with the EAB problem. That is in addition to the established ones already here. I don't know what it's like in the rest of the state. What is your skill set? I know one of the local guys, no idea if he is looking for help.

Hey, welcome to the site and MN. I live in south central MN and we have several tree services that started up with the EAB problem. That is in addition to the established ones already here. I don't know what it's like in the rest of the state. What is your skill set? I know one of the local guys, no idea if he is looking for help.

Hey Jim, as far as skill set I've mostly been a production climber. Pruning and removals of all sizes. Unfortunately here in CO we don't get many trees over 100', in the cities at least. I've just started trying out SRT when the situation calls for it, but for the most part I climb double rope. Not really sure the average size of trees y'all work up there but I do carry a 200ft rope. I have all of my own gear and saws. I've ran plenty of equipment i.e. Stump grinder, fert unit, etc. Do most companies stay busy year round up there? Weather permitting of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back