Traveling Arborist wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotta5346

Reaction score
Looking to hire an experienced Arborist who likes to travel, to supervise tree crew(s) in all aspects of tree care. Only on-site, office/managerial work required. Work is anywhere in the USA (mostly midwest and east coast currently) and could be in any city. Projects last anywhere from 1-8 weeks, sometimes more. I know the creates more questions than it answers but, had to start somewhere. Contact me and I will provide more info. Thanks, Scott

That sounds like just what I'm looking for I've got 20 years experience in the tree industry and a certified Arborist and it sounds like I'm the perfect man for the job so please contact me at 740-353-3866 at your earliest convenience thank you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Looking to hire an experienced Arborist who likes to travel, to supervise tree crew(s) in all aspects of tree care. Only on-site, office/managerial work required. Work is anywhere in the USA (mostly midwest and east coast currently) and could be in any city. Projects last anywhere from 1-8 weeks, sometimes more. I know the creates more questions than it answers but, had to start somewhere. Contact me and I will provide more info. Thanks, Scott
I would like to know if you are a consulting firm, an engineering co., or what? I would be willing to talk to you about particulars if you call me at 337 371-1802.. I have BS forestry, CA, working on CTSP, mature and responsible. Most of my experience is in climbing, rigging, crane work, safety conc- ious and able/willing to teach/train. Have traveled much of the East coast, Gulf Coast, some Texas.

Back