Travelling climber/bucket operater wanted for 2 months in Connecticut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TroutBrookTree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Tree foreman/climber wanted in Connecticut. I'm expanding my business from the north of the state to the south of the state, and this is coinciding with triple nor'easter storms the past 2 weeks that provided widespread power outages and high demand for tree work. Here in Fairfield county its impossible to find space to store commercial vehicles and rent rooms short term. I have this all figured out through a licensed and established tree company which I own. I have excess truck and chipper capacity and capable groundmen.
Contact me if you want to team up for sales and operations in Fairfield county this spring, starting immediately. Possibility for a day rate, and commision for performance and sales. (860) 999 4630 You should be eager to to work every daylight hour as needed, except Sundays, 7am -530pm operations and driving 530pm-630pm communicating with the office and maintenance on equipment. Your attitude should be self directed, self assured and open to learn, and always considering how to earn maximum profit, just like my attitude. Drivers license needed for our insurance. This could lead to a permanent position or you could just help jumpstart the expansion this spring for these storm responses and then go home. Andrew 860 999 4630 text is best, call 6pm-9pm

Back