Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lake State Property

Looking for climbers, hit me up!
Reaction score
I recently merged my business activities with a tree removal company located up on Northern MN. I’m finding that reliable help for our climbers in the canopies don’t particularly make it easy to schedule jobs on a daily basis around their comings & goings?.

Any good tips on where to find climbers, or train the young tenured employees ready to move up in the game, such as a great school? Maybe even some affordable equipment configurations would get by in the mean time.

losing revenue because of lack of talent and enthusiasm. Pay day comes and they get paid and then you don’t hear from them for days-at-time.

Anyone close to MN that might need some extra work or join the team. 20 years of industry experience, tree removal & landscaping.

Thanks to all!
Stacy, LAKE STATE PROPERTY, LLC
[email protected]

I recently merged my business activities with a tree removal company located up on Northern MN. I’m finding that reliable help for our climbers in the canopies don’t particularly make it easy to schedule jobs on a daily basis around their comings & goings?.

Any good tips on where to find climbers, or train the young tenured employees ready to move up in the game, such as a great school? Maybe even some affordable equipment configurations would get by in the mean time.

losing revenue because of lack of talent and enthusiasm. Pay day comes and they get paid and then you don’t hear from them for days-at-time.

Anyone close to MN that might need some extra work or join the team. 20 years of industry experience, tree removal & landscaping.

Thanks to all!
Stacy, LAKE STATE PROPERTY, LLC
[email protected]

Im in washington but ive been looking for a climbing job after im done with the current residential thinning job im doing.. is it pretty busy up there?

Back