Tree Company Slogans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Divine intervention is not necessary, nor likely to happen, either.

Appeals for moderation would be more practical. Something like "If the crazy slogans don't stop, I'll kill myself". Then if the posts do not become more moderate, you could actually send a love note to the moderators.

On the other hand, the divine intervention department might listen to your complaint better.

One of the aerial services in our market says "We get high legally" but I think he's the real deal (hippy)

I work for Yarnell Tree. Our slogan is: "Proud of Our Quality Work".

I think you guys will love this local craigslist ad for a tree company that is for sale:dizzy:...The Tree Stooges.:dizzy::givebeer:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/bfs/1659433082.html

his slogan i guess was "no monkey business", what crap for equipment,tho i like the idea of a portable restroom in the trailer, i wonder if its a porta-potty set up. or just a joint compound bucket. it sure beats taking a sh** in the chip body on a really hot/cold day!!!!

I work for Yarnell Tree. Our slogan is: "Proud of Our Quality Work".

I think you guys will love this local craigslist ad for a tree company that is for sale:dizzy:...The Tree Stooges.:dizzy::givebeer:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/bfs/1659433082.html

That's funny. If that caravan pulled up in front of my place I'd start hiding the valuables. Hey, I saw Yarnell's truck on Georgia Rd. Burton. last week. Are you guys busy?
Phil

When I told the wife I was going to put a sign on my lift that said either, "We get high daily" or "I get it up every day", she said "No you're not." That was the end of discussion.

When I told the wife I was going to put a sign on my lift that said either, "We get high daily" or "I get it up every day", she said "No you're not." That was the end of discussion.

What, no tight crotch suggestions?

There are several Tree Amigo's around the country, a search pulled up a program in Scotland with the name...

That's funny. If that caravan pulled up in front of my place I'd start hiding the valuables. Hey, I saw Yarnell's truck on Georgia Rd. Burton. last week. Are you guys busy?
Phil

Was it a white f-350? If so, I bet he was going to buy some boots from Mullet's. I was up there last friday ordering some boots and picking up some parts from Dan.:clap:

I think the work is starting to come in, they have been doing some skid steer work lately. I'm currently still in school myself but I'm up there all the time working on my saws and motorcycles that I store up there.

Latest posts

Back