Tree Emergency

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1-1Baby

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Help! My friend’s landscaper ripped out a tree his son planted as a small boy. He managed to salvage a few limbs and roots. He called me hoping I could tell him if there was any way to save what’s left, but my forte is perennials. The tree is very sentimental. He has the pieces in water. Please, any help would be appreciated, he’s terribly broke up over this.

After the emotions calm down, having the landscaper replace the tree at his own expense plus perhaps some free service might be about the only fair way to resolve this.:(

No hope for the tree?:( Perennials are so much easier I think I’ll stick to them. He won’t replace it. It just wouldn’t be the same. As his son was growing up…well you know how these things can be. Last year my farther cut down a Silver Poplar I planted as a child. I was so angry. I thought it a fitting justice that the decaying roots killed all the grass that had been growing happily in the shade.

Latest posts

Back