Tree guy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the old company i worked at one of the other old employees said.

" It doesnt start, chain break doesnt work, nuts and bolts are missing, the bar is bent, the teeth that are on the chain are not sharp and he expects me to use this thing and hurry up??? Thats no saw thats a wheel chock i guess im felling this thing with your climbing saw!!!!

needless to say we dont deal for them anymore....

This thread reminded me of that day. Sometimes large corporate companies are to cheap to buy the right tool for the job and then ask why there profits are down!!!!!!!!!

or "are you taking that tree down?" with nothing but the trunk left standing. Here's your sign.

When they ask, my groundie always replies, "no, we're just taking the bottom half"

Even better, a neighbor has been known to come out and ask "do you have the owners permission to take that down?"

"cant get a bucket to it #### it" more for line clearence guys

a tree trimmers hell.your in the middle of a forest tied in high, your devil looks at you with a butter knife and says top'em all.:blob2:

"DONT LISTEN TO HIM, LISTEN TO ME"

"Tell that crane operator he better know what the chuk he is doing, if not, Ill be pissed"- Matt M/Prentice110

HEADACHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bulgy-eyes:
never take sides against the climber !
Yank that sum a ##### !!!!!!!!

After being rained out yesterday....I hear this today. "I didnt know we was working today cuz u didnt call n tell me we was workn today" WHAT????...."well...it was really cloudy so i figured we prolly not workn so i went back to sleep" ....:angry:

Tree Topping = Domestic Tree Violence, aka DTV, it is a very serious domestic issue, defenseless trees are often the beating post of several inbreed, meth head, sister dating individuals. If you know a tree that has been a victim of DTV please call the DTV hotline. You can also send a donation to the DTV prevention task force.

Tree Topping = Domestic Tree Violence, aka DTV, it is a very serious domestic issue, defenseless trees are often the beating post of several inbreed, meth head, sister dating individuals. If you know a tree that has been a victim of DTV please call the DTV hotline. You can also send a donation to the DTV prevention task force.

I am guessing checks should be made out to sgreanbeans and mailed to your house. :hmm3grin2orange:

Back