• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tree monkey 064 price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
As add says tree monkey 064 hd2 filter setup pho 1000 bucks shipped to lower 48 saw was built bottom up by me and shipped straight to him to port. Less then 10 tanks on build. Has brand new wj10 walbro carb new fuel line impulse line bearings seals fuel filter. Hs2 air filter fuel filter dual port muffler oil line KS cylinder later model case with unlimited dual key flywheel and stihl unlimited Ducati blue coil as well as new coil wire lead. New fuel valve and fuel vent. Serious ensures only. Saw is as you see it please don't ask about why I dyed plastics black. What you see is what it is. Not a shelf queen but a solid runner very strong. I'm not sure if Scott is porting anymore due to health issues..i know he hasnt in a long time. Hes a legend

Sorry pics will come tomm. I had to mow edge weedeat blow off sidewalks and drive as well as spray 4 gallons of roundup before storm comes tomm. Worked in the yard from 330 till dark.

So two hrs of work lol! Gets dark where I’m at at 530 just giving you a hard time.
You have no I Dee a the can o worms you crackin' Matt.

Good luck with sale Brian. I bet good pics of a saw ported by Scott will sell it. I was marveling at some of his work on a thread I'd never seen here today.

So two hrs of work lol! Gets dark where I’m at at 530 just giving you a hard time.
I'm in South itdont get dark here till after 6 pm to mo 3/4 acre edge weedeat blow off drive and sidewalks spray 4 gallin of roundup and clean a saw I tore down last night to do rebuild on is busting ads. In 85 degree fl heat in Jan . no hard feelings

I'm in South itdont get dark here till after 6 pm to mo 3/4 acre edge weedeat blow off drive and sidewalks spray 4 gallin of roundup and clean a saw I tore down last night to do rebuild on is busting ads. In 85 degree fl heat in Jan . no hard feelings
What’s mowing lol? Midwest won’t see that for a few more months. And ya I’d say you did a good job in that amount of time.

I got a set of used oem orange plastics coming to switch out on saw if someone don't like the black ones thanx

I got the orange cylinder cover the other day. Still waiting on orange filter cover and an extra tree monkey stickerfor the saw if the black plastics are the issue.

0113201823.jpg ok here it is I will change plastics to wich ever color set buyer wants. . I will also put a nicer clutch cover on. Someone buy tbis Damn thing allready

God damn I wish I could buy that!!! My 064 is my favorite saw. I also wish I could find someone out here in Cali to do some port work. Good luck man.

God damn I wish I could buy that!!! My 064 is my favorite saw. I also wish I could find someone out here in Cali to do some port work. Good luck man.
Saw is a beast. I have a stock one as well. I'm surprosed it hasn't sold yet. It and 044 are 2 vest saws ever built imo

Saw is a beast. I have a stock one as well. I'm surprosed it hasn't sold yet. It and 044 are 2 vest saws ever built imo

I totally agree! I never have a grand in the bank because I buy all the 44's and 64, 66 I can! I think my 064 is ported but don't know. Bought it used with 6 3/8 holes in the muffler cover. I rages with 32" .404

If you are someone on the fence buy this guys guy!!!!!

I totally agree! I never have a grand in the bank because I buy all the 44's and 64, 66 I can! I think my 064 is ported but don't know. Bought it used with 6 3/8 holes in the muffler cover. I rages with 32" .404

If you are someone on the fence buy this guys guy!!!!!
I got a short case ported 066 for sale on here too. All oem

Latest posts

Back