• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tree monkey 064 price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price drop 900 shipped east of missippi west of Mississippi buyer pays half shipping. I will throw in the orange plastics with saw. If saw don't sell by next Fri. It's getting marked sold and put back on shelf. I don't wanna here any crap about how wished plastics were nicer not black or wished it had more paint on saw. What you see is what you get. Saw hasn't got 20 hours on it since build and port work.

Keeping the saw black plastics ,orange plastics, along with missing paint ftw

(You should mark it sold then.)

I love a good 064. I do not understand why people do not pony up the cash like they do for 066/660. You can get a nice (stock) 064 around here for under 500 bucks.
Thought I did. I will I also have a ported 066 flat top I just markes sold and decided to keep cuz I'm not giving it away either

Back