• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tree monkey 261 Arctic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought this saw 3 years ago. Ran it stock for a year then sent it to Scott. Selling because I'm switching flavors. Replaced this one with a 346xpg. I've got a bunch of saws on that platform, so I figured I'd consolidate a little bit.

Saw runs great. I recently swapped out the decomp for the large husky model, which makes starting it more pleasant. It's an angry little saw. It's in good shape, with a few nicks and scratches. Under the electrical tape on the handlebar is a little nick in the rubber grip. Nothing major. Also, a small dent on the badge on the recoil cover. This saw is not minty. I cleaned it up, and cosmetically it's good, but not mind blowing. I don't know how many hours are on it, but I'm not a commercial user, just a firewood guy. This was a go-to saw in the winter months for smaller wood, but generally I use a ported 346 in the summer to keep the hours off this one.

I asked Gary (who helped me import it from Canada) what a new one would cost shipped to the states, and he said $750, so that's where I'm gonna start. I figure the port job can offset my use. Price is PHO, but I have lots of options for bars and chains if the buyer would like me to include something.

I'm planning on throwing a bar on it and running it one last time to get a video. I'll post the video Julian made in the meantime though. Saw is running .325 in the video. Buyer gets choice of sprockets.

Thanks

P_20200121_110626_LL.jpg P_20200121_110613_LL.jpg P_20200121_110601_LL.jpg P_20200121_105757_LL.jpg P_20200121_105746_LL.jpg P_20200121_105708_LL.jpg

Latest posts

Back