tree monkeys 2153 deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tree monkey

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I haven't done very many build threads in the past, and I most likely wont be doing to many in the future. it just takes to much time. I will be as detailed as possible.
the saw is a new in the box 2153 deluxe. (heated handles)
so we start by ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and then..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or I could--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------but what if I==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================so then__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ so there you have it. hope you found this helpfull

Latest posts

Back