tree removal calculator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ran the numbers for a tree I just bid $600 on. The calculator came up with $590... so it seems pretty on point for that one trial.

Ran a $1,150.00 tree from this morning...worked out to $962.30 so not that far off. Plus my estimates for the calculator could have been a little off.

mine where lower. I may need to examine this...

I was doing the same thing, that's why I built the calculator. It has been posted on my website for almost 2 years, we use it on every removal bid we give and it works great for us.

I've discovered that other tree compainies in the area are also basing their prices off of my calculator, which is cool. If I could get every hack to raise their prices, we could put them out of business.

Another cool thing, my google pagerank has gone from 14 or so to page 1 in two years, and I haven't paid for any search engine optimization.

Last edited:
It needs to have a damage feature so you can input the condition of the tree. Maybe a tree shape too. Like tall straight pole or branchy porcupine.
I just used it on 2 trees and one came in about $100 lower and one came in about $100 higher.

Can you tell me the exact cost of having tree trimming of two big oak trees?

No one here can do that. The only people who can are local to you. You can call them for a quote. Oaks are best trimmed in the winter, and after seeing lots of regrettable hack jobs done by the cheap guys, I'd strongly suggest calling someone who employs an actual ISA certified arborist.

Sorry just noticed the wording at the bottom of the first post was clickable. Dumb A**

Back