Tree removing in Moscow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great video. Some odd (to me) ways of doing things but look at the result. Lots of targets, tight LZ, big tree and that team handled it smooth as silk. There really is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

What a great video. Some odd (to me) ways of doing things but look at the result. Lots of targets, tight LZ, big tree and that team handled it smooth as silk. There really is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

yes, there is more than one way to skin a cat

pupek.jpg

I like the way they dealt with the wood. we just did a job like that. My buddy was in the bucket roping this punky dead 90' hemlock into an even taller white pine. He used that method on the top and all the wood (hemolck was 4' away from garage), I think one of the logs was close to 16'. The most impressive part was the way he put like 4 half hitches (or more) running down that dead top, all while stood straight up in the 60 footer - some serious pole saw wizardry right there.

Hi all!
Now at me the fast Internet.
I looked all your videoes and I offer you my small "film"

Beforehand I answer on some questions: In a bag at treeworker - cigarette and water.

The groundman work with a rope rigidly - tree is very close to the house, they are afraid, that part should have not hit a roof sliding past.

http://www.udal.ru/udalvideo35.wmv (9 min, 35 Mb)

I like that saddle but plate you have. Looks nice to keep your back stright when sitting on spurs or what not. To also help when your high up and you get one of those shaking Spars. I hate when that happens. Best of luck to you and your crew. Stay safe and keep cuttin.
-ac

Latest posts

Back