tree service direct .com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TSD is Awesome!

I have been using TSD.com for several years and they are Great! Yes, there are some of the issues you mentioned but they are always very helpful and will remove any leads you find inaccurate. I have emailed them stating I don't have enough or inaccurate information to reach the customer and they have removed the leads and refunded the charge. I have also had the issue where the job was completed by the time I got there (even times when I've gotten there in several hours after receiving the lead); so I've contacted TSD>com and they removed the lead and refunded the charge. There are always going to be customers that have small jobs or want the cheapest price, but overall the service is very beneficial. If I can pay $12 for a lead that can potentially make me $1000's; I'll take it anytime!

Duane Juhasz, Owner
Promise Tree Service
Serving Middlesex and Somerset County, NJ
732-777-1392
www.promise################

I use TreeServiceDirect.com. I am not very thrilled with the customers they direct my way.

Out of 10 leads....

2 provided inaccurate information....address / phone numbers...so I was unable to get any information from them

3 just wanted the cheapest job...which I declined to go look at the job...we are professionals and we generally do not give the lowest bid...we do provide the highest quality service at a premium price.

2 were very small jobs

3 jobs were done before I could give the estimate (all 3 were just putting trees on the ground). I was at the residence within 24 hours of receiving the request for an estimate but the job was given to the first person to get to the job

All in all...I screen the request that come in to make sure they will give me a chance to tell them about our company and the services we provide and that we are able to give them an estimate before they give the work to the best estimate.

Last edited:
I used to use TSD for years. I also found it worked pretty good. Was probably back around the time this thread was started. I used to get text messages to my old Sanyo flip phone. Back then, people were amazed when you would call them within minutes of them submitting a request for an estimate. It was like because they thought I was tech savy, they automatically assumed I was a real pro (lol). I think I just stopped paying and let it go. Not a bad deal, though!

I told a guy yesterday that I would give him 10% of any job he shot my way while im here. He laghed and said most salesman make 15-20%. Does this seem right. I've never done sales but that's a chunk of cash for not doing the actual work. After talking a while (he had some stuff on craigslist for sale) he wants to hire me to do some climbing. Think I'll tell him I want 25% of every job if his salesman taking 20 for doing squat.

I was hooked up with TSD for a while. The leads I got were the biggest bunch of multi-bid getting tire kicking cheap ass morons that ever existed on the planet Earth. No thanks.

I told a guy yesterday that I would give him 10% of any job he shot my way while im here. He laghed and said most salesman make 15-20%. Does this seem right. I've never done sales but that's a chunk of cash for not doing the actual work. After talking a while (he had some stuff on craigslist for sale) he wants to hire me to do some climbing. Think I'll tell him I want 25% of every job if his salesman taking 20 for doing squat.

5% is customary.

Back