Tree stuff doesn't always follow through

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croweoutonalimb

Jesse Crowe
Reaction score
I have ordered from tree stuff twice both times I have had issues. Last time they didn't send me a hat that I had ordered when I contacted them they tell me they are so sorry. I assume that the hat will be in the mail it's been 2 months and no hat. My head is cold but my anger about the situation has kept me warm since. I am all for supporting small businesses but I would like to still have some customer service and get the products I have ordered.

I’m dealing with that right now. Came on here to see what others had said about them to see if it’s a trend. I ordered a few things back in May. It’s August and my order hasn’t been filled yet. Just picked up the 2nd of two Helmets for the 2nd time and AGAIN it did not have the SENA installed as I had ordered it and they didn’t even send it with it. Still trying to give them the benefit of doubt because of covid and all but I’m at my limit.

I’m dealing with that right now. Came on here to see what others had said about them to see if it’s a trend. I ordered a few things back in May. It’s August and my order hasn’t been filled yet. Just picked up the 2nd of two Helmets for the 2nd time and AGAIN it did not have the SENA installed as I had ordered it and they didn’t even send it with it. Still trying to give them the benefit of doubt because of covid and all but I’m at my limit.
I had some issues and then after reading similar reviews on other sites I emailed Nick Bonner ( manager- was owner prior to Sherrill tree) directly and he handled the situation. I would recommend going that route.
[email protected]

I’ve had mostly good experiences with both Tree Stuff and Sherrill. However, I have yet to figure out how to get them to respond to any request electronically. I placed an order a few months back; which included various rings. Two of the rings I received were aluminum and should have been steel. I have emailed customer service, order processing, and Nick directly and have yet to receive a reply. I even tried their web chat on the TS website and an agent never responded (waited 30 plus mins and it timed out). What is best way to reach them electronically?

I’ll correct something. Nick Bonner was never the owner of Treestuff. He was close friend and employee of Luke Dunlevy (the owner). Also Sherrill does not own Treestuff. They are both owned by Verticle Supply Group (VSG). They also own Bishop company and sterling rope. And I hear they bought out Fred Marvin.

Back